We Met in a Bar

Pregnancy

Soooooo yeah. I was pregnant, and I think I posted a total of 3 pictures of myself throughout the entire thing! Not on purpose. Life is/was busy and blogging has been put on the back burner. But I am going to slowly try to make a little more time for this space, so lets catch up, shall we? Baby pictures to come, but here is how the miracle of growing a child looked this time around. And yes, she was 11 days late. But I don’t have a 41.5 weeks picture. Let’s just say I was big!

7 comments

1 Christina { 08.05.13 at 11:27 am }

I’m so happy to see a post from you again! You look seriously amazing in every single photo. Can’t wait to see more! Congrats!
xo

2 Katy (aka Savvy in the City) { 08.05.13 at 7:13 pm }

Heather – I was wondering when you were going to post about the baby! But then I remember I also have a blog and I haven’t updated it since April! Our little girl (with the same due date as yours) arrived 16 days early so we ended up delivering nearly a month apart! Congrats on your new one! XOXO, Katy

3 Heather { 08.06.13 at 7:17 am }

Thanks Christina!!

4 Heather { 08.06.13 at 7:19 am }

Katy! Isn’t it so funny how due dates really mean nothing, sing babies just come when they want! Now your little girl is a whole month older than mine! Congratulations, by the way! I hope you are enjoying her and getting sleep!!

5 Katy (Savvy in the City) { 08.06.13 at 7:30 am }

You are so right – due dates mean nothing. We are adjusting well – grateful to have a good night sleeper. :) Now I need to use some of that after 7:30pm time to catch up on my blog! Hope Declan is enjoying being a big bro :)

6 Katie aka. Miss Tweedle { 08.11.13 at 1:59 pm }

I’ve been loving your updates on Instagram, Heather and Congrats on your baby girl. I just had a baby girl 6 days ago who was late too and I thought about you and little Isla. Looking forward to more blog posts :) )

7 Heather { 08.13.13 at 7:02 am }

Katie! Congratulations on your little one! These little babes like to make us wait :)